1. All of the web pages that make up the www.schreiner-jewellery.com website (hereinafter the "Site") have been made available for the sole purpose of providing information to Users.
2. The information and material published on the Site (hereinafter the "Content") is carefully checked so that it is free from as many errors as possible but this does not guarantee a total lack of imprecision or inaccuracy. What's more, this does not guarantee that the Content is complete, correct and updated.
3. Schreiner Fine Jewellery constantly strives to ensure that the information on its Site is correct. However, it does not guarantee that all available information is exact, complete and updated. Schreiner Fine Jewellery shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage of any nature resulting from use of its Site.
4. Access to the Site is optional and the User, by browsing web pages that do not require registration, declares to accept the regulations in force in Germany where applicable. The Owner of the Site reserves the right to change, add or remove any or all Content as well as suspend, interrupt or limit access to the Site or its Content at any time and without notice at its incontestable discretion.
5. All Content on the site is protected by the copyright regulations currently in force. The User shall not have the right to appropriate, reproduce, change, translate, distribute, publish or use in any form, even partially, the Content of the Site for purposes other than fulfilling his/her contractual obligations with the Owner.
6. Trademarks and/or any other distinctive mark present on the Site are owned by Schreiner Fine Jewellery and/or other parties and cannot, in any case and for any reason, be used without written permission from the respective owner.
7. Without prejudice to the binding limits of the law, the User recognises that he/she uses the site at his/her own and exclusive responsibility. Content is provided "as is" and "as available". Any guarantee from the Owner of the Site, explicit and/or implicit, is expressly excluded. The Owner of the Site does not guarantee that the Site will be accessible without interruption.
8. It is expressly forbidden to display the Site via framing, deep link or mirroring.
9. The documentation, images, characters, graphics, software and all other content on the Site, as well as all code and format script, are the property of Schreiner Fine Jewellery or third parties and are protected by the corresponding applicable regulations.
Data provided voluntarily
The optional, express or voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this site implies the acquisition of the sender's email address, which is necessary for replying to requests, as well as other personal data in the message. Specific summary guidelines will be detailed or made available on the web pages for particular on-demand services.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided and/or communicated by users will be collected and processed for technical administration purposes. The personal data of users who request the sending of material or register for newsletters will be collected and processed for the purpose of performing the requested service or task. Such data may be used by Schreiner Fine Jewellery to carry out its everyday work and, more specifically, for the following purposes: a)managing the user/client relationship;b)carrying out its own business activity;c)other purposes linked or connected to the company's business such as, by way of example: theimprovement of the products and services offered, even if not strictly linked to the services requested by the data subject; market research on client satisfaction, whether directly or via appointed market research agencies, carried out via telephone, questionnaires or, occasionally, personal appointments. Data will be collected and processed by Schreiner Fine Jewellery employees and collaborators tasked with and responsible for data processing. Data may be collected and/or processed by trusted companies working on behalf of Schreiner Fine Jewellery and carrying out the same technical and organizational tasks. Data will not be communicated to third parties, transferred abroad or publicized.
Data is processed using automated means for the length of time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered. Specific security measures are followed in order to prevent loss of data, illegal, incorrect or unauthorized use.
Provision of data
Besides what has been specified regarding browsing data; the provision of data for other purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue such purposes. Processing purpose and scope of communication for personal data
Rights of data subjects
At any time the data subject may cancel, anonymise, copy, update, correct, integrate or block data processed in violation of the law. To exercise such rights the user may send an email to the address given in the "Data Processor" section.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser.